Saturday, July 16, 2011

52 Portraits w/Jay Schroeder

My Buddy Jay Schroeder is easily one of the most talented photographers that I know. Between him and his (also very talented and lovely) girlfriend Wendy, they take such beautiful and well lit shots. Both of them so good at capturing people in their element. As you'll see here, they somehow managed to catch me in mine. I was, to say the least, flattered by his interest in shooting me for his blog 52 portraits. A blog where he features a new subject every week for an entire year. Ambitious. I know how hard it is  because I can barely keep up with writing mine! p.s. I still intend on writing about my recent travels through Spain & France so stay tuned! Anyways go here to his blog to read about the details of the shoot at Websters.

No comments:

Post a Comment